This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC as the legal entity owning this platform.
This EULA agreement governs your use of our fleet management platform SAFEE software (“Software”) directly from SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC or indirectly through a SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC authorized reseller, partner, or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the login process and using SAFEE platform. It provides a license to use SAFEE platform and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
By clicking “accept” and continuing to use SAFEE platform, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not log in or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the fleet management platform SAFEE supplied by SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use SAFEE platform on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load SAFEE mobile app on your smartphone under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of SAFEE app. You are also permitted to use SAFEE platform using your preferred web browser.
You are not permitted to:
– Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate, or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things.
– Reproduce, copy, take screenshots, distribute, resell, or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose.
– Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party.
– Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national, or international law.
– Use the Software for any purpose that SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC considers is a breach of this EULA agreement.
Intellectual Property and Ownership
SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded/browsed by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC.
SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC reserves the right to grant licenses to use the Software to third parties.
- This mobile app is to be used by the user to log in to the main server and use it for passive fleet management and for receiving configured notifications.
- Location data is based on the GPS signal received by your GPS tracker installed inside your fleet. If you are inside a tunnel or in any place where there is no sufficient GPS signal, then the location data will not be accurate.
- SAFEE mobile app will keep working in the background, it has access to your location service. If you do not wish to use it, you can log out manually. You can also revoke the location service permission for SAFEE app.
- All received data by the GPS tracker is considered as owned by the client (owner of the fleet). SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC has no permission of using this data in such a way that violates client privacy.
- SAFEE platform is being hosted on either local or offshore cloud providers (following the local authorities‘ regulations), and daily backups are collected and stored in the cloud to be used in case of platform failure. All our cloud providers ensure that data privacy exists on all our servers.
- Live data is kept for web users for no less than six months. In case the client needs older data, an explicit request should be sent to SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC to give it the desired data as a free-of-charge service.
- No third party has access to your data stored in our servers or the servers of your FMS provider.
- All your private data, which is related to the locations of your fleet, will not be used by either our company or third parties in such a way that violates your company‘s info privacy.
- Our client‘s personal and private data may never be used for marketing purposes and may not be shared with Ads third parties.
- SAFEE fleet management is a software platform provided to clients using SaaS (Software as a Service) model. Therefore, all issues related to hardware GPS trackers or any of their related accessories are not under SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC‘s responsibility.
- SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC technical team is responsible for all platform–related issues in case the tracking service is offered as a full package by SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC. In case the client hosted SAFEE on their premises or on their own cloud provider, then all issues related to servers and operating systems and all that is related to their: availability, security, data privacy, confidentiality, data integrity, and network threats will not be under the responsibility of our technical team.
Updates and changes:
Once any change in any of the aforementioned terms is made in this EULA agreement, you will get an explicit notification to revise it and accept the new terms.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and accept it, and shall continue until terminated, or after the end of your subscription. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to SAFEE TECHNOLOGY LLC or your FMS provider SAFEE.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any terms of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.